Develop a mindset for success with our 20 day mindset coaching program here at Chi of mindset coaching weight loss and wellness health retreat.
Our 20 day program focuses on the power of the mind for lasting success and our mindset coaching sessions address the feelings of being stuck, or not sure of what to, or perhaps some participants have habits they would like to change, we also assist with self-sabotaging patterns that are preventing participants from reaching their full potential?
Included in the 20 day program:
“Embrace the change” workshop one – Rebecca Saunders-Smith
Change is not a four letter word but sometimes it feels like it!
- Understanding change and our natural resistance to it:
- How to recognise behaviours as resistance and how to best work with them
- Tools to support yourself through change
- Emotional Eating:
- Understanding the mind-body connection
- Talking to your stomach
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT or Tapping)
- A brief overview of a fabulous tool to help you take charge and release negative emotions, alleviate cravings, unhelpful beliefs, discomfort & resistance to change. It’s powerful and you can learn to use it yourself easily and quickly.
- And there will be a few seemingly simple little techniques you’ll learn along the way that actually have a profound effect on your physiology and emotional wellbeing!
“Meet your future self” workshop two – Rebecca Saunders-Smith
Using the power of imagination and focus to help you create a positive future image of your self.
Pranayama and Meditation
PRANAYAMA – the art of breathing
Pranayama is a yoga practice that literally means the control of life and energy. It uses breathing techniques to change subtle energies within the body for health and wellbeing.
In yoga the breath known as Prana an universal energy or life force that can be used to find balance between the body and mind, the conscious and unconscious, and the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system. Unlike other bodily functions, the breath is easily used to communicate between these systems, which give us an excellent tool to help facilitate positive change
It is the only bodily function that we do both voluntarily and involuntarily. Breathing exercises can act like a bridge into the functions of the body of which we generally we do not have conscious control.
Learning to use breath as a tool is one of the most cleansing, revitalizing, nourishing, and restorative things we can do for our overall health. The regular practice of pranayama brings all sorts of amazing benefits such as improved digestion, clarity of mind, deeper sleep, more energy, rejuvenation, anti-ageing and the feeling of inner happiness.
Meditation is a means of transforming the mind and is one of the best tools we have to counter the brain’s negativity. We can counter the harmful effects of stress with an equally powerful relaxation response triggered through specific techniques such as meditation. Emotions can impact the course of an illness for better or for worse and could even be the difference between life and death. There has been remarkable true stories of people using mind and body to recover from severe back pain, heart disease, infertility, cancer and multiple sclerosis.
Testimonials from Chi of Life clients
- “Rebecca is such an amazing coach. I was quite unhappy, stuck in a rut and wanted a better life. She helped me understand my worth and learn how to allow myself to do amazing things. The previously [scarily] blank canvas of my future is now full of excitement and joy. I highly recommend Rebecca’s coaching to anyone seeking direction in their lives.” – Jill Nightingale
- “With a natural kindness and knowledge gained from many years of experience, Rebecca helped me understand myself better and push through a tough situation.” – Kelly Mannix
- “Nearly three years ago I had a couple of sessions with Rebecca in regards to quitting smoking. I had been smoking since I was 12 and never thought I’d give up EVER, as I had tried many many times before without success. I also saw Rebecca in regards to my Son Reece, who had passed away, and the guilt I felt with his death. Rebecca is not only a caring compassionate soul but a beautiful lady inside and out. With out her help I would still be smoking and dealing with the guilt and pain of Reece’s death.
I have given up smoking as of the 18th May 2015. I didn’t think the treatment had worked and had a puff on a smoke and was nearly sick and haven’t touched one since. The guilt I felt over Reece has gone and I can now let the happiness of my son surround me, not his passing. I still feel sad some days but I know I did all I could and I was the best me I could be. Rebecca I’m truely grateful for everything you have done for me and wouldn’t hesitate to ask you for help if I ever need it again” – Alannah Le Clerc
- “Firstly, we found Rebecca to be very personable and enjoyable company. We were extremely impressed with her demeanour and, perhaps more importantly, with her vast knowledge and experience. Our sessions were very productive and effective. After the sessions that we had with Rebecca, we can honestly and sincerely recommend her service.”- Ray & Helen Sinclair
- “I came to see Rebecca because I was feeling overwhelmed and negative at times. I wanted to find ways to improve my thoughts and mood. I had tried so much in the past – CBT, relaxation and other therapies but nothing had worked. I’d been searching for years and spent thousands, yet never achieved what I wanted. I have now – in just 6 sessions with Rebecca.
After our first session I felt a real change – far calmer and relaxed. Rebecca taught me tools which empowered me to continue changes between sessions. I knew I found exactly what I’d been looking for!
I developed a real understanding of my behaviours and how easy it was to change them. I was told in the past it would be hard to change them, would take so much time – yet it’s happened with so much ease and grace.
I’ve achieved a considerable reduction in anxiety and overthinking. My relationships, especially my marriage, have improved so much.
I’ve finally found my life’s purpose and I’m ready to go out there without hesitation. It’s what I’ve been looking for all my life! I’m exactly where I need to be and life is only going to improve.
I had a dream of this abundant amazing life – but I thought it wasn’t achievable. Now I know I can have it – and I’m achieving it.
Through our work together, I finally realise there is no limitation.
I wouldn’t have believed I’d be writing a testimonial like this before – but now it’s happened I want to tell everyone!! I highly recommend Rebecca – the results I’ve had with her are incredible!” – Catherine Padman
Transformative Life Solutions – Rebecca Saunders-Smith
My gift to you, is to believe enough in you, until you can believe in yourself!
I offer you Transformative Life Solutions: tools and strategies to create deep and profound change by empowering you to connect with the most powerful part of your mind – the unconscious.
I have always had a fascination with communication and the capacity of human nature to adapt and change. I grew up working in the performing arts. I worked as a medical aid volunteer delivering aid in the jungles of the Philippines. I counselled men in UK prisons about their addictions and criminal activity. I worked as a forensic social worker in the poorest parts of London. I always believed in the ability to change and grow.
Through a chronic illness I lost everything I identified myself with. I had to learn who I was underneath it all. I had to accept myself wholeheartedly, learn how to be well, and to turn striving into thriving. I developed tools and strategies to do this. I returned to my Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) roots and added hypnosis, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and mind coaching into my training.
Through these Transformative Life Solutions my life continues to bloom from strength to strength.
I won’t take you anywhere that I haven’t been prepared to go myself. I believe in what I do, as I am living proof that you can shatter the self-imposed limits in your life and experience more health, wellbeing, joy and peace than ever before.
I can help you to leave behind old strategies and ways of being that no longer work for you. You no longer need to be a victim to your circumstances, and by taking responsibility you can experience more freedom. You can take the learnings of the past and move forward without the emotional baggage.
Happiness to me is being true to myself, liking who I am and doing what I love – and loving what I do!
It’s been an astounding journey to get here. I would love to see you thrive too.
Transfomative Life Solutions has successfully helped hundreds of people, just like you, let go of destructive habits, grief, anxiety, lack of self-worth and shift negative relationship patterns – to allow more joy, abundance, health and love into their lives.
You’ll get to chat with me at the workshops and I am available for private sessions to empower you to get a handle on what’s stopping you moving forward joyfully in your life!
Diploma of Modern Hypnosis, NLP & Coaching
NLP Master Practitioner
Train the Trainer