Simply contact Joanne by email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your preferred dates as well as your contact details and any questions you might have. Joanne will then reply to you with a response, she would like to speak to you, so please leave your best phone or mobile contact. Alternatively you can call Joanne’s mobile 0429 873 292. Please leave a voicemail if you reach message bank, Joanne will call you back.
Remember my retreat is different to other retreats that you may have visited before, your program is completely customised to you. To confirm a space you will be required to make a 25% deposit via credit card (no surcharge on deposit payments).
Once payment has been processed you will receive a confirmation receipt, please do not book your flights until you receive the confirmation of booking email from me.
You will then receive:
- Guest application
- Medical clearance document
- Consent waiver
- House rules agreement
- Health history and pre-exercise screening questionnaire form
(so that I can understand your objectives)
- Health history
Please return the documents to me prior to arriving. The balance of payment is to be made 14 days prior to your arrival.\
Payments can be made to:
Bank : Suncorp
A/c Name: Chi of Life
A/c Nbr: 602459710
Call Joanne today on 0429 873 292 and have a chat about how we can help you get started.
• All payments: (including deposits) are non-refundable.
• Reservations cancelled or postponed: more than fourteen (14) days in advance of your arrival are fully transferable and must be used within 12 months from the date of payment.
• Postponements: from fourteen (14) days of your planned arrival date will result in 50% of your payment being forfeited and the balance can be used for rebooking within 6 mths of the original booking. This applies to all methods of payments, including reservations confirmed via phone, internet & post.
• No refund for early departures.
• Illness or injury: Once the guest has commenced the program and is unable to continue for any reason including illness or medical reason the guest will forfeit the remainder of the program. The remainder of the program is non-transferable to another person.